Quilts by VHC
1. Is this quilt really machine washable?
Most of them are! This info will be noted in the product description.
2. Do these quilts have cotton or polyester batting?
All of the quilts by VHC are made with 100% cotton batting.
3. How heavy are these quilts?
VHC quilts are considered to be mid-weight. The king size patchwork quilts run about 8 to 10 pounds. Queen quilts are about 6 to 8 pounds. The thickness is suitable for year-round use. On colder nights you will probably need an extra blanket.
4. Where are these quilts made?
VHC quilts are made in India.
5. Do you have any quilts made for full size beds?
Unfortunately, VHC Brands does not manufacturer quilts in the full or double size. Many customers use a queen size quilt on their full size bed. This usually will work just fine, but the quilt will hang down a bit lower than shown in the product photo. We do carry several full size quilts that are made by Taylor Linens. Currently these are the Watson Quilt, Abigail Cream, and Hudson Matelasse Quilts in Red, Indigo and Cream.
6. What if I order this quilt and it does not work for me?
No worries. We will be happy to issue a refund. All we ask is that you send it back within 30 days, in the same condition in which you received it.
7. Can you send me a swatch so I can be sure the colors in this quilt will work in my home?
You bet. We have swatches of almost all VHC quilts. Just email us at email@example.com, call 800-905-9163, or fill out this handy swatch request form online. We're happy to help.
8. Can I order a particular quilt in a custom size or color?
Unfortunately, no. VHC quilts are made in specific sizes and colors.
9. Does VHC make quilts for oversized mattresses?
Yes, most VHC quilts are generously sized. Most are even available in the super large 120" x 105" Luxury King/ Cal King size. This size is recommended for Cal king beds and also for regular king beds that have thick pillow top mattresses. Many of our customers are surprised when their quilt actually fits their bed- it's hard to find quilts this large!
10. How long will a particular quilt be available?
Unfortunately, this is a question we can't answer. VHC premieres new designs seasonally, and they retire older patterns at the same time. We have sadly seen some really gorgeous patterns disappear after only a few months. It is very difficult to predict. Bottom line- if you see a quilt you love, don't wait. It may not be around for long!